Telcobridges - Session Border Controllers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internet Edge Question

Go down

Internet Edge Question Empty Internet Edge Question

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:56 am

Hello,

We are using ProSBC facing towards the internet with a public IP. As we wanted to use SIP TLS I configured the transport server for our first provider using a TLS profile with their trusted certificates.

I am now trying to add a second provider and I cannot as a second transport server as the port and IP address is already being used.

My question is what is the best way to configure multiple providers on the outside?

Can I add certificates from multiple providers into the same TLS profile?
Or should I create a different SIP transport server on a different port number so I can then use a different TLS profile?
Or am I able to create an additional IP interface in the same VLAN but with a different IP address but in the same subnet e.g.:

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Internet Edge Question Empty Re: Internet Edge Question

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:59 am

Hi,

You can use the following options;

1 – You can create new transport servers with different ports in the same IP interface and use different TLS profiles. For example, if you have voip0 and transport server port 5060 using TLS profile A, you can create a new transport server port using 5070, interface voip0 again and assign TLS profile B. You need to tell the second operator to send calls to port 5070.

2 – You can create a new IP interface using the same VLAN and same segment and assign it to a new transport server.

3 – I am not sure if it will work but you can use the new trusted certificate in the same TLS profile and try.

Best Regards,

Back to top Go down