Telcobridges - Session Border Controllers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toolpack Upgrade Issues

2 posters

Go down

Toolpack Upgrade Issues Empty Toolpack Upgrade Issues

Post by scottslife Sun May 07, 2023 2:27 pm

I've got 2 separate installs for separate projects - both are on 3.0.126 release. I went to update the license and it appears to only be valid for 3.1 versions now, and I'm having some issues getting the systems to activate any 3.1 versions.

The Toolpack file uploads just fine, I can occasionally get it to Validate, but I always get "Timeout occured while validating configuration." when trying to activate. I have increased resources on both machines (which are well above min specs). One machine is on local net, the other across a S2S vpn but that should only impact the upload, which has succeeded.

Any thoughts? I have one box expiring this week!

scottslife

Number of Messages : 3
Point : 5
Registration Date : 2021-04-21

Back to top Go down

Toolpack Upgrade Issues Empty Re: Toolpack Upgrade Issues

Post by jpuckett Sun May 07, 2023 11:05 pm

Hi Scott,

Can you send a TBReport to us at [url=mailto:support@telcobridges.com]support@telcobridges.com[/url] of the full day you tried to update the license?
(Instructions here) I'd like to do a quick check of your system and get your serial numbers. And then I'll be able to answer the questions about the best/safest way to move forward.

Also to confirm, is your desired out come to upgrade to latest release + renew the licenses? Or are you only interested in getting the renewed licenses functioning on the current firmware without an update?

Regards,
Joshua Puckett

jpuckett

Number of Messages : 14
Point : 22
Registration Date : 2022-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by scottslife Mon May 08, 2023 12:05 am

Joshua,

Thanks for the response. I'm working on those logs and serial numbers for you and will have those to you as soon as I can.

Ideally I would be able to upgrade and renewed, but renewed and functional is the most critical.

Thanks,

Scott

scottslife

Number of Messages : 3
Point : 5
Registration Date : 2021-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by scottslife Mon May 15, 2023 12:31 am

So we got everything working.

From 3.0.126 I had to upgrade to 3.0.189, then to 3.1.117

scottslife