Telcobridges - Session Border Controllers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionPBX Install

3 posters

Go down

FusionPBX Install Empty FusionPBX Install

Post by davidt Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:32 am

Hi TB Community,

Just doing a POC on TB connecting into FusionPBX, the system looks like a well thought out SBC and we are becoming fairly confident that this will be our move forward system on the Pro version, so long as we can make the POC work.

So I have some questions:

1. Has anyone successfully got this to work with FusionPBX before?
2. If so were you able to setup the gateway in FusionPBX as "No_REG" or did you have to set it up as "Authenticated"?
3. How did you setup your DNS? Did you have your pbx.XXXXXX.com domain register to the SBC and it then forward that registration to the PBX? If so can you assist with some examples of how you got this to work?

I am used to using "SNGREP" with Kamailio and other similar systems to diagnose SIP related issues, but this system does not seem to have that capability, so was wondering how everyone else does the diagnosis on things like SIP trunk registrations.

Keeping in mind I am only after assistance with just getting this POC (Proof of Concept) going, for the large scale build we will be looking to obtain install assistance from TB anyway.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

David.

davidt

Number of Messages : 1
Point : 3
Registration Date : 2021-10-14

Back to top Go down

FusionPBX Install Empty Re: FusionPBX Install

Post by nattha Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:21 pm

Hi David,

I've just started ProSBC connecting into FusionPBX and want to try FusionPBX with Kamailio too. For ProSBC I have some obstacles to make a call between extensions.
If you have a manual or instruction with real examples which you have done before, it will help me very much.
Could you share some real example to me please?

Best regards

nattha

Point : 1
Registration Date : 2022-03-10

Back to top Go down

FusionPBX Install Empty Fusion PBX progress

Post by Zak H Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:17 am

Hi David,

I am also doing a FusionPBX POC, what was the outcome of yours.

were you able to register a trunk If so were you able to setup the gateway in FusionPBX as "No_REG" or did you have to set it up as "Authenticated"?
I have the same questions you had.

Zak H

Point : 1
Registration Date : 2023-11-08

Back to top Go down