Telcobridges - Session Border Controllers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alert-Info SIP INVITE Header is not making it from my PBX through SBC to SIP Phone

3 posters

Go down

Alert-Info SIP INVITE Header is not making it from my PBX through SBC to SIP Phone Empty Alert-Info SIP INVITE Header is not making it from my PBX through SBC to SIP Phone

Post by br1andy3 Thu May 30, 2024 8:14 pm

Hi all, appreciate any help with this, could someone point me at either the script or settings that would be removing the Alert-Info Headers? I have removed SBC as the proxy and the Alert-Info headers are being passed as expected. Everything else is working with SBC, calls connecting internally and externally with great sound quality. I am using the alert-info headers to pass information for distinctive ring tones for inbound calls.

br1andy3

Number of Messages : 2
Point : 4
Registration Date : 2024-05-30

Back to top Go down

Alert-Info SIP INVITE Header is not making it from my PBX through SBC to SIP Phone Empty Re: Alert-Info SIP INVITE Header is not making it from my PBX through SBC to SIP Phone

Post by amavro Fri May 31, 2024 5:23 am

What you mean is that the SBC removes the Alert-Info, but you need it for distinctive ring tones?

amavro

Point : 2
Registration Date : 2024-01-16

Back to top Go down

Alert-Info SIP INVITE Header is not making it from my PBX through SBC to SIP Phone Empty Re: Alert-Info SIP INVITE Header is not making it from my PBX through SBC to SIP Phone

Post by Admin Fri May 31, 2024 7:59 am

Would you contact with support@telcobridges.com please? Send your signaling capture too. We would like to see your Alert-Info header parameters.

Admin
Admin

Number of Messages : 512
Point : 1207
Registration Date : 2017-11-27

http://freesbc.yetkinforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by br1andy3 Fri May 31, 2024 11:15 am

I am using the Alert-Info header to tell my sip phone which ringtone to use, that is what I meant by distinctive ringing. I am using the default setup of SBC recommended in getting started guides for integrating with Asterisk.  Since I am a new member to the forums I am not able to paste the packet capture as it includes links, sending it along to the support email address provided.

br1andy3

Point : 4
Registration Date : 2024-05-30

Back to top Go down