Telcobridges - Session Border Controllers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIP Registration forward for contact remapping, 401/407 pass through challenges for SBC, and tone & early media handling

Go down

SIP Registration forward for contact remapping, 401/407 pass through challenges for SBC, and tone & early media handling Empty SIP Registration forward for contact remapping, 401/407 pass through challenges for SBC, and tone & early media handling

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:47 am

Hello,

I have some questions which are given below:

1- SIP registration forward – contact remapping: It seems I can only register once per username + domain; eg 0123456@domain. Although I can register the second SIP device via the same user however the second SIP device cannot make a call and the call gets rejected. How I can adjust the limit?

2- SIP registration forward – 401/407 challenge: Will SBC pass through 401/407 challenges that PBX asks for terminating outgoing calls?

3- Tone and 183 handlings: I could not find any specific document that explains tone and early media handling under the Profiles. Can you please point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Last edited by ahsanul.moyeen on Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:18 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

SIP Registration forward for contact remapping, 401/407 pass through challenges for SBC, and tone & early media handling Empty Re: SIP Registration forward for contact remapping, 401/407 pass through challenges for SBC, and tone & early media handling

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:49 am

Hi,

1- SIP registration forward – contact remapping: It seems I can only register once per username + domain; eg 0123456@domain. Although I can register the second SIP device via the same user however the second SIP device cannot make a call and the call gets rejected. How I can adjust the limit?

>> You can only register one user with the same username and domain. We already have internal tracking for this problem. Trk#23621 and our developers will work on it.

2- SIP registration forward – 401/407 challenge: Will SBC pass through 401/407 challenges that PBX asks for terminating outgoing calls?

>> Yes it will pass.

3- Tone and 183 handlings: I could not find any specific document that explains tone and early media handling under the Profiles. Can you please point me in the right direction?

>> You can check the following link for tones and early media
Modifying Tones and Call Progress Options - TBwiki (telcobridges.com)

Thanks

Back to top Go down