Telcobridges - Session Border Controllers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Service Provider still having issues with Codec Mismatch? i.e. Company A is using G.711 calls Company B using G.729 - Company B only accept G.729 calls only, are Service Provider have capability to match the codecs?

Go down

Are Service Provider still having issues with Codec Mismatch? i.e. Company A is using G.711 calls Company B using G.729 - Company B only accept G.729 calls only, are Service Provider have capability to match the codecs? Empty Are Service Provider still having issues with Codec Mismatch? i.e. Company A is using G.711 calls Company B using G.729 - Company B only accept G.729 calls only, are Service Provider have capability to match the codecs?

Post by Admin Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:00 am

Yes, we see codec mismatch as an issue. Some service providers accept it and others not. You can add transcoding devices to match the various codecs.

Admin
Admin

Number of Messages : 506
Point : 1193
Registration Date : 2017-11-27

http://freesbc.yetkinforum.com

Back to top Go down