Telcobridges - Session Border Controllers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Route questions on TelcoBridges SBC

Go down

Route questions on TelcoBridges SBC Empty Route questions on TelcoBridges SBC

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:46 am

Hi – We are using one of your SBC’s (serial#TB17932), and it is running on Version 2.10.18 – we currently are using this SBC between our MetaSwitch and 2 upstream Redcoms, acting as Tandem switches to the “World”.

They are working fine at this point – with the requirement of installing RoboCall Mitigation for our company, we are looking to create a connection using TranNexus/ClearIP, to be able to accommodate this requirement. We need to create 2 separate peers with them (one for inbound, and one for outbound), each having its own IP address. Is this possible with our current SBC?
Since we really only have one interface for the WAN side, I am guessing no, but I thought I would check.
Thank you

Last edited by ahsanul.moyeen on Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Route questions on TelcoBridges SBC Empty Re: Route questions on TelcoBridges SBC

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:51 am

Hi,

TB17932 is a TMG800 with an SBC license.

*We need to create 2 separate peers with them (one for inbound, and one for outbound), each having its own IP address. Is this possible with our current SBC?
>> Yes.

*Since we really only have one interface for the WAN side, I am guessing no, but I thought I would check.
>> You can use the same IP interface, but different local ports do differentiate them. You need to configure on the ClearIP side to use different ports to differentiate “inbound” and “outbound”

For RoboCall Mitigation with ClearIP, you can see the detailed instruction in the below link:

https://docs.telcobridges.com/tbwiki/ProSBC:Robocall_Mitigation

However, I suggest you upgrade your TMG/SBC to rel3.2.28. You can get it from the below link:
https://tbsoftware.s3.ca-central-1.amazonaws.com/3.2.28/TBToolPack-3.2.28.1-Linux-centos7-x86_64-Install

You will need to do a yum update before activating rel3.2.28

Best Regards,

Back to top Go down