Telcobridges - Session Border Controllers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Label Routing and Regex

2 posters

Go down

Label Routing and Regex Empty Label Routing and Regex

Post by jmross Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:59 pm

Hi,

Say I want to use label routing for local numbers and I have uploaded a digitmap containing something like:

Can I have numbers such as '519123...' or '519456' match those as well (ie. numbers without leading one)?

Or do I have to put each number prefix with and without the leading one in the digit map?

I tried to use regex for the Calling parameter (ie. /^1?[0-9]*$/) in the route but that doesn't work since I think it has to match both the digit map and the regex to match this.

I found the script 'called_pre_remap.rb' and the called_pre_remap NAP column. Will this help me?

Thanks

Edit:

I think I got called_pre_remap working but if I set the regex in the called_pre_remap NAP column, it remaps only when a call is incoming from this NAP. I think I want to remap only when a call is outgoing to a certain NAP.

jmross

Number of Messages : 9
Point : 19
Registration Date : 2020-03-06

Back to top Go down

Label Routing and Regex Empty Re: Label Routing and Regex

Post by Admin Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:20 am

You can find the details about label routing in the following link;
https://docs.telcobridges.com/tbwiki/Label_Routing

If you set 1519123 in the digitmap file, only the numbers start with 1519123 will match. For example;

1519123 --> will match
15191234 --> will match
519123 --> will not match

Digitmap file does not allow you to use any regex.

called_pre_remap.rb: Filter module that pre-remap the called number, before routing takes place.

You can find all the details about the scripts when you open the script.

Admin
Admin

Number of Messages : 508
Point : 1199
Registration Date : 2017-11-27

http://freesbc.yetkinforum.com

Back to top Go down