Telcobridges - Session Border Controllers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIP OPTIONS

2 posters

Go down

SIP OPTIONS Empty SIP OPTIONS

Post by jmross Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:25 pm

I'm having an issue testing FreeSBC in front of an Asterisk server. The issue I'm having is that SIP OPTIONS sent from Asterisk always receive 200 OK.

I have the Forwarding Mode set to Contact Remapping at the moment and the registrations are successfully sent from the SBC to the Asterisk server.

In the Asterisk PJSIP settings, if I set qualify_frequency to 10 seconds and my ATA is registered directly to the Asterisk server, Asterisk will say that the endpoint is unreachable within 10 seconds of me unplugging its ethernet cable. I can also send a SIP OPTIONS using 'pjsip qualify endpoint'.

But if I have the ATA registration forwarded from FreeSBC, the OPTIONS from Asterisk will receive 200 OK even if the ATA is down. We have to wait until the registration expires completely.

Is there a way for OPTIONS to get relayed to the endpoint when going through FreeSBC?

Thanks

jmross

Number of Messages : 9
Point : 19
Registration Date : 2020-03-06

Back to top Go down

SIP OPTIONS Empty Re: SIP OPTIONS

Post by Admin Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:57 am

In the SIP Registration Domain Settings, you need to set minimum value for Minimum Contact Expiration

Admin
Admin

Number of Messages : 508
Point : 1199
Registration Date : 2017-11-27

http://freesbc.yetkinforum.com

Back to top Go down