Telcobridges - Session Border Controllers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Routing Script Support

Go down

Routing Script Support Empty Routing Script Support

Post by ahsanul.moyeen on Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:48 am

We have two TMG 3200 with Version 3.0.120 in a cluster scenário.
We are making a new route with TIM (Telecom Italia) in SIP-I mode but we are having some trouble with them.

Tim needs:
• SDP Session name to be the same as User-Agent.
• The request URI and headers to have <user:phone>. I already made an update to add user:phone to headers and URI (as it was shown in telcobridges SBC Forum). But when I don't put the line call[:request_uri_forward_enabled] = true, the URI is not changed. I do not know if it is a bug or I made a mistake.

ahsanul.moyeen

Number of Messages : 99
Point : 209
Registration Date : 2020-11-24

Back to top Go down

Routing Script Support Empty Re: Routing Script Support

Post by ahsanul.moyeen on Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:57 am

• SDP Session name to be the same as User-Agent.

>>> As we cannot access to SIP header of “Server” and read the name, nor we should not be able to change the s= in SDP from standard way. So this may not be trivial and standard.

As for RURI to add/modify, yes, you need to set call[:request_uri_forward_enabled] = true, but then it will forward RURI from incoming to outgoing, in that case, you should change the whole line again (for the outgoing leg) to your need, the way to do this can be following the read method of RURI in routing script.
The below link will help you with the routing script:
https://docs.telcobridges.com/tbwiki/Routing_script_tutorial:Mini_Development_Guide

• The request URI and headers to have <user:phone>. I already made an update to add user:phone to headers and URI (as it was shown in telcobridges SBC Forum). But when I don't put the line call[:request_uri_forward_enabled] = true, the URI is not changed. I do not know if it is a bug or I made a mistake.

>>> in order to modify RURI on outgoing call, yes, you need to set call[:request_uri_forward_enabled] = true

ahsanul.moyeen

Number of Messages : 99
Point : 209
Registration Date : 2020-11-24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum