Telcobridges - Session Border Controllers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maximum number of sessions on FreeSBC AWS version

2 posters

Go down

Maximum number of sessions on FreeSBC AWS version Empty Maximum number of sessions on FreeSBC AWS version

Post by michal.boltz Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:03 am

Hello

Can you tell me what is maximum number of sessions which I can handle with FreeSBC on AWS instalation?
I have 2 cases:
One is for 3000 sessions.
Second is for 13000 sessions.

Can I do it on FreeSBC AWS version?

Michal

michal.boltz

Number of Messages : 5
Point : 13
Registration Date : 2017-11-30

Back to top Go down

Maximum number of sessions on FreeSBC AWS version Empty Re: Maximum number of sessions on FreeSBC AWS version

Post by Admin Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:21 am

Hi

You can go up to 60,000 sessions with AMI PRO and AMI Free editions. AWS Hosted edition can support up to 100 sessions. These are the maximum session that FreeSBC can support. You can check the table below for supported EC2 instances and FreeSBC limitations;

Maximum number of sessions on FreeSBC AWS version Aws10

Admin
Admin

Number of Messages : 508
Point : 1199
Registration Date : 2017-11-27

http://freesbc.yetkinforum.com

Back to top Go down

Maximum number of sessions on FreeSBC AWS version Empty Re: Maximum number of sessions on FreeSBC AWS version

Post by michal.boltz Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:18 am

What you mean by * behind "Sessions with RTP anchoring*"?
Is it means that media (RTP) will be routed form network SIP_A to network SIP_B via FreeSBC on AWS and we are limited to G.711 codec?

michal.boltz

Number of Messages : 5
Point : 13
Registration Date : 2017-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:26 am

RTP anchoring is where the RTP packets are "anchored" to the SBC (going through the SBC). We are not limited with G.711 codec on RTP Anchoring. You can use different codecs but cannot transcode between the codecs. Also, sessions with RTP Anchoring are limited by AWS bandwidth limitations.

Admin
Admin

Number of Messages : 508
Point : 1199
Registration Date : 2017-11-27

http://freesbc.yetkinforum.com

Back to top Go down