Telcobridges - Session Border Controllers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I understand that it works with any Virtual IP PBX, correct?

Go down

I understand that it works with any Virtual IP PBX, correct? Empty I understand that it works with any Virtual IP PBX, correct?

Post by Admin Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:38 pm

We have a wide range of IP-PBXs integrate with FreeSBC, including 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, and FreeSWITCH. Contact support@telcobridges.com with your needs.

Admin
Admin

Number of Messages : 508
Point : 1199
Registration Date : 2017-11-27

http://freesbc.yetkinforum.com

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
» i have a question about SIP SBC and SIP proxy. our hosted pbx provider wants to see the private ip of each phone when calls come across. when i set up sip proxy on my proxy sbc they see the public ip in the contact and via header. is that correct to s
» All kind of xcoding will require the external HW, is that correct?
» Not sure how it works in the US but in Europe we have the concept of 'Presenation Numbers' which can be different to the underlying SIP PAID how would this type of call be handled in STIR/SHAKEN ?
» Can you explain the costs on ""licensing"" for FeeSBC? As I understand it the “Software” is free but the “licensing” per session has a cost?
» Based on the callflow diagrams, all SIP carriers between Originating carrier and Terminating carrier must support TCP SIP and allow the extended headers to be forwarded, correct?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum